Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Chris Brown can't Run It after all...


Chris Brown and Rihanna are back together!? The pair have reunited almost three weeks after Chris Brown allegedly battered the singer on Feb. 8, a source says. " They're together again because they really do care for each other," says the source. The on and off couple and are currently spending time together at one of Sean "Diddy" Comb's homes , in Miami Beach's star island. " While Chris is reflective and saddened about what happened, he is really happy to be with the woman he loves. Supposedly Chris Brown called Rihanna on her 21st birthday one week ago. Both Rihanna and Chris have reached out to each other and are trying to give it another shot. Chris Brown's police case has not been finalized and no charges have been made yet.
      If the supposed rumor is that Rihanna gave Brown herpes then beat her up should she give him another chance? Did Chris have a reason to beat her up? What would you have done? If she gave him herpes could this possibly mean she was cheating on him? 

5 comments:

  1. I think both of these people are stupid. I hate celebritys that make a big deal out of something and then act like nothing happened. People like this have too much moeny and there bored. Isn't he supposed to be in jail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article annoys me! I can't believe she could even look at him after what he did! They should be hiding out somewhere in Miami because no one wants to see them in Hollywood, they disgust me at this point. A man should never harm a woman intentionally, and he's definitely now up there on my scumbag list. But I guess I can't judge unless I know the entire story. But from what I do know, I'm disgusted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply can't believe they are back together. I believe that once a guy dares hit you, you leave him. He had no right to do that no matter the circumstance. He beat her and broke her bone, which is inexcusable and unacceptable. Rihanna should not be back with him. And that was physical abuse he should be in jail for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris Brown was out of his mind when he almost killed Rihanna. I don't think they should have gotten back together. I hope Jay-Z does get someone to beat his ass. Chris Brown should be thrown in jail and left there for that.

    ReplyDelete