Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Love You Man


         " I Love You Man" the movie recently came out. So far it has gotten great reviews. The comedy stars Paul Rudd, Rashida Jones, and Snl's Andy Samberg.  This romantic comedy is about Peter ( Paul Rudd), who is about to get married, realizes he doesn't have a best man. Like his dad says throughout his whole life he's only been friends with girls. Peter then goes on a man hunt in search of a best man. After going on multiple disaster dates he meets a fun loving guy, Sydney, he realizes the more he hangs out with him the more he learns about him self. He also learns who he wants his best man to be. This comedy was given a B by Entertainment Weekly. Although I haven't had a chance to see this movie yet I'm so excited to! I'm a huge fan of Andy Samberg so I'm looking forward to it. Word on the street is this movie was a success and worth it to see. 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see this movie! Paul Rudd is an amazing actor. Every movie I have seen him in is hillarious. I also love the fact that in the previews they pick a fight with the original Hulk. If I see it before you I'll comment again on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed a lot. I still can't find a movie that makes me laugh more than Yes Man with Jim Carrie but that's just me. Still I loved it, and i'm glad i watched it instead of Miss March

    ReplyDelete