Monday, April 13, 2009

Best of Both Worlds: Hannah Montana the Movie!


        She has the best of both worlds... now she just has to choose one. Over spring break I saw the Hannah Montana movie. Although I love the show on Disney Channel I admit it is a little corny. I thought the movie was AMAZING!!! It was funny, enjoyable, and I'm not going to lie and one point I may have teared up. Reviews say Miley Cyrus was great in it and so was the whole Hannah Montana cast. New addition, Lucas Till, who plays Travis the cowboy, has stole the hearts of many teens. Critics say if you were between the ages of 6-16 you'd love the movie. If you were an older teen or adult who doesn't have a child you probably wouldn't be interested in seeing it.
          Miley Stewart struggles to juggle schools, friends and her pop star life. When Hannah's blooming popularity threatens to take over Miley's whole life she just might let it. Her father takes the teen to her hometown of Crowley Corners Tennessee for a some reality. Miley is surprised with new friends, boys, laughter and fun not even she could imagine!

              Whether being a fan of Miley or not, if you saw the movie what did you think of it?

3 comments:

  1. Although I don't watch the show or listen to her music, I still like miley cyrus. She sets a good example for kids(sorta)and hasn't let her popularity go to her head(kinda). Plus she's nice to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be honest at first I really didn't like Miley Cyrus, but now I guess you can say she has grown on me. She might have her moments that might make you rethink whether she is a good role model for kids but in the end she proves to be. Thanks to how her parents have brought her up she seem very down-to-earth now. Anyway, I want to watch the new movie.

    ReplyDelete