Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Soloist- Coming to a theatre near you!

   Since I recently saw Jamie Foxx on an interview, my blog is about his new and upcoming movie "The Soloist."  "The Soloist" starring Jamie Foxx and Robert Downey Jr. is about a schizophrenic man named Nathaniel Ayers ( Foxx) who is a homeless musician from L.A. Ayers dreams of playing at the Walt Disney Concert Hall. Lucky for him he meets a journalist named Steve Lopez (Jr.) who tries to help Ayers get back into normal society and make his dreams a reality. Based on a true story Lopez becomes Ayers friend, but is caring enough to help a person who has a mental illness?
I found this movie to sound very interesting because it is based on the true story and Lopez who was a journalist in reality published this story and now it is becoming a movie. Movie's that are based on true stories are also more seem more emotional for me because the story actually happened and when you take the chance to think that through it makes the story even more amazing!
                  Check out the trailer and let me know what you think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjFYBoh8kYo

1 comment:

  1. Robert Downey Jr. is a great actor so I'm interested in seeing this movie. But I'm more of a nerd than a fan of Robert so tomorrow i'm hitting up the theaters to watch Wolverine. still, this movie sounds interesting but I think i'll wait to rent it.

    ReplyDelete