Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bamboozle!


                    Wednesday night I went to the Bamboozle road tour concert. The bands performing were Mercy Mercedes, Nevershoutnever, The Cab, Forever the Sickest Kids, and We The Kings. The show was at Revolution in Ft. Lauderdale and it was amazing!! All the bands sounded better live then they do on their cds. What I always like about going to smaller shows is that at smaller shows you can get really close up to the stage and usually can meet the bands. At arenas if you are far away from the performers you can't usually see that great and almost never can you meet them unless you have a special pass. At smaller shows the band members just walk around, meet tons of fans and act like they are normal people. Every single one of the band members I met was really nice and seemed to actually enjoy meeting the fans. To say the least it was a fun night!

2 comments:

  1. You think We The Kings sound better live than on CD?
    I disagree.
    I think they do horrible live. I saw them at warped tour and was very disappointed. Every other band might have thought, I know nevershoutnever does.

    ReplyDelete