Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol Results


                   The American Idol finale was the best I've seen in a while even though the results didn't turn out the way I hoped they would. There were HUGE stars performing like Jason Mraz, Carlos Santana, KISS, and many others. Kris Allen took home the title. He was known throughout the season as the underdog who made his way to the top. You could tell that his friends and family were very proud. I personally think that Kris was shocked at his win. 
        I think that Kris Allen stole the hearts of many young girls for his looks, but otherwise he is just a good singer that you could hear anywhere. Adam Lambert was funky and different. Adam's voice and rage was incredible and there was no doubt that he is more talented based on solely voices. Some people think Adam didn't win because of his crazy look like his nail polish. Maybe America was after the all American boy Kris but there is no doubt Adam will steal his stage and be highly successful later on in the future!
       I was very disappointed to find out that Adam didn't win but I'm happy to know that he will be successful in the future. He won't be an American Idol that is lost in the wind. We all will be hearing about both Adam and Kris in the near future. 

1 comment:

  1. I never watch Idol because I think it’s become completely overrated and its way too controlled. I used to watch it knowing these facts in the back of my mind, but after a few seasons the shows manipulation become way too apparent for me to continue to be a fan. But I did end up seeing parts of the end of this season, and I have to say that I really liked Kris. Besides the fact that he is extremely attractive and he has a great voice, he really sounds like a nice guy that finally finished first.

    ReplyDelete