Monday, May 11, 2009

Ghosts of Girlfriends Past


    This weekend I went to go see a movie with my family for mother's day. We went to see Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. I thought the movie was just going to be ok but after seeing I realized it was MUCH better then expected. It was a fun loving light comedy and I really ended up enjoying it. 
Ghosts of Girlfriends past is about Connor Mead ( McConaughey) who is a big time photographer who usually takes photos of girls in lingerie. Because he is so notorious girls constantly throw themselves at him. In other word Mead is known for being a player. Connor's brother Paul is about to get married and Connor thinks the comittment is a huge mistake. The night before their wedding Connor is visited by three ghosts who take him back to his past, present, and future. They try to discover why Connor doesn't believe in love or settling down. Maybe through his life he can be changed. To find out more I highly suggest seeing this movie!

2 comments:

  1. this is going to sound like a complete guy comment but is it a total chick flick? I was thinking about seeing it but I'm really not fond of really girlie movies.

    ReplyDelete