Tuesday, May 19, 2009

American Idol Season Finale


           So I'll admit that I'm a nerd and have gotten to be a huge fan of American Idol this season. I haven't been actively watching American Idol for years but for some reason this year my mom started watching it each week. After hearing the tv on in the family room and walking past in multiple times I eventually decided to sit down.  Instantly I become intrigued and began watching each week. I think this season is really entertaining because this season has different types of people who perform different types of music. This week is the last week of idol until next season. The two contests left are Adam Lambert and Kris Allen. Both contestants are very talented and either could win. I personally hope that Adam wins it because he is a true showman and different then anyone else that has ever been on the show. No matter who wins, both will be famous and successful. I guess we will just have to wait until tomorrow night to see the results!
             Does anyone else watch American Idol? If so, what do you think about the show this season?

2 comments:

  1. I use to watch American Idol before but over the years I jus seemed to loose intrest in it. I always watc the very beginning and I watch the end. For this season, in my opinion I think that Kris Allen should win bc he will get the record lable, but Adam Lambert willbe successful either way. So Kris deserves it :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember watching the first couple of season of American Idol with Kelly and Ruben. I think his name was Ruben.. Those seasons were quite good. Even since, I lost my interest of watching the show. It got boring. Except the auditions for the show. Now that is hilarious. Theres nothing better than watching people who are convinced that they're amazing, when they just really make a fool out of themselves.

    ReplyDelete