Thursday, February 19, 2009

How do you feel about High School Musical 3!?




"High School Musical 3: Senior Year is the third installment in Disney's High School Musical film franchise. Its theatrical release in the United States began on October 24, 2008. Kenny Ortega returned as director and choreaographer as did all six primary actors.
This latest sequel follows high school seniors Troy and Gabriella, who are faced with the ultimate prospect of being separated after graduating from East High. Joined by the rest of their Wildcat friends, they stage an elaborate spring musical reflecting their experiences, hopes, and fears about the future.
In spite of receiving mixed reviews, in its first three days of release, High School Musical 3: Senior Year grossed $42 million in North America and an additional $40 million overseas, breaking the record for the largest opening weekend for a musical film."


High School Musical 3 is now officially out on dvd. When I was first asked to join some friends to see HSM3 I was not initially excited. The second movie was not a personal favorite of my and the first was alright. I gave in to them and eventually saw HSM3. I was kind of suprised my how much I liked it. Despite what anyone says the songs are catchy and even though the story is extremely unrealistic it's light hearted and entertaining. Needless to say I enjoyed the third more than I thought I ever would! It was actually good! What did you all think? My favorite character was rocket man! :)

2 comments:

  1. I never saw the movie, and I probably never will. I'm not a big Disney Channel Movie fan because of how cheesy and poorly made they are. I don't know if the HSM movies are any different but honestly, singing high schoolers? Doesn't sound very different. I know they are a craze just like the Jonas Brothers and that eventually people will stop caring but personally I already don't care. Now I'm not going to get on this blog and preach about how bad the actors are or anything like that because I've never seen the movie but I don't think I'll ever watch any high school music movie in its entirety.

    ReplyDelete