Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rihanna V. Chris Brown!?


When the Grammys finally approached Sunday night R&B's hottest couple were missing! Something had to have gone wrong. Little did everyone know instead the normally affectionate couple were involved in a violent fight that left Chris Brown booked on felony criminal threat charges. Sources say he turned himself in to the LAPD in Sunday at 6:43 p.m. Sources say Rihanna was the victim in the assault which occures around 12:30 a.m. Sunday. Someone called 911 because of disturbance and statements were made by Rihanna who has visible injuries who said Brown attacked her. Hours after the inicdent witnesses spotted Brown and Rihanna leaving a London Hotel together earlier that morning.
During the Grammys Rihanna and Brown were no shows. Brown was charged with making criminal threats which means the victim " is in fear for his/her life." Brown might face criminal charges. Brown is having attorney Mark Geragos defending him. Geragos also helped defent Michael Jackson during his child molestation trial. I can't help wonder if there is another part to this story. Hollywood drama is always stretched. Could innocent only nineteen year old Chris Brown physicaly attack Rihanna!? If so, why did he turn himself in. Sounds interesting to me.....

2 comments:

  1. I also find this story to be interesting and I'm curious why I haven't heard any updates in the media since the actual incident and police report were issued. I honestly couldn't have ever imagined Chris Brown hurting a female or making one feel like their life was being threatened. I can't imagine what he could have done or what she could have said. It's such a weird situation with such little detail. If you happen to find anything else out, you should definitely keep us all updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard something interesting....
    I don't know if this is true or not but I heard that Rihanna had passed on an STD(sexually transmitted disease) to Chris Brown and he got upset and bit Rihanna. I honestly don't know if it is true or not but it's what I heard.

    ReplyDelete